＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
My questions are a little bit tough.
1) For lead developer. Write some skeleton code on the board to access a table using PreparedStatement to get some fields. I will give dababase name, database url, jdbc driver name, password, username. The candidate is allowed to make mistakes, both syntactically and typographically.
2) For lead developer. Have you ever used Java Reflection API? If no, no more questions. If yes, please write a method for a class, by use of which the user can get the names and values of all fields as a String.
3) For lead deveoper. Do you know EJB? If no, no more question. If yes, please write an EJB component, which can say "Hello, World". I will observe whether the candidate are proficient in using EJB API. Again, the candidate are allowed to make mistakes.
4) For lead developer. Have you ever played WebLogic? If yes, pless write some toy code to get JNDI Context and access an EJB Component.
5) For lead developer. Do you know Servlet? Please list the methods of HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse as many as possible. What's difference between Attributes and Parameters for a request Object?
6) For lead developer. Do you know JSP? If yes, write some code to format the number 0--99 into a 10 times 10 matrix in a web page.
I am quite liberal. If the candidate cannot answer the first question, I will give him/her an alternative one. We are recruiting a lead developer, so we must be very picky.＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞