the reply

sealand (sealand)
1) some case need, some no need, for example: non-criminal record deed and working experience deed are need, born and (un)married is no need. but there has some way to avoid.
2) can't, should be signed by your recommender
3) can be different, otherwise, why they ask you 2 address?, don't know the rent info of mailbox in Chengdu, I don't live there.
4) must submit info from 18 years old wherever you lived.
5) not sure, seems can pass, don't worry
6)same as single, I think
2000-9-2 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 一个DIY的疑惑,请教大家!!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请