What kind of visa u want to apply? B-2? or H-1? For B-2, u will need to have a job in Canada first, or enrolled in some school. For H-1, u will need I-797 issued from the US company to apply H-1.

speed (如风)
2001-5-23 -05:00

回到话题: 新移民如何可以申请到美国签证?是不是一定要先有工作?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事