it presents such a problem

guest (guest)
forget usa or canada.

you are chinese citizen, your spouse is too (both holding valid china passport), you 2 just have immigrant status in usa/canada, now you 2 want to let the kid (born in ca or usa) go back to china and stay with grandies for a period of time.

my humble undeerstanding is: the kid is a Chinese citizen naturally, but the embassy or consulate policy does not tell the same story. it will be hard for the kid to obtain chinese passport, this has nothing to do with 寄养, i just talk the travel. :-(
2001-5-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位: 在加国出生的孩子是什么国籍?如果还是中国国籍的话,是不是等孩子出生了之后再去好?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地