You opinion doesn't make any sense to yourself. Because if you have Canadian citizenship, you must apply for China visa when you want to be back to China. Even for your children, China embassy will give your children a short-term passport .

wins (wins)
2001-5-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我的经验, EGG 以及对双重国籍有兴趣的朋友请进。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地