I remember there is a legal permit you can apply for, something similar to the US "advance parol", which allows you to stay more than 6 months overseas.

gwtw (飘)
2001-5-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我至今已经在加拿大连续呆了13个月, 现在拿到了美国学校的录取通知. 请问我如果在美国读书两年之后回加拿大时, 是否只要再呆满两年就可以入籍了? ( 因为据说三年是从申请入籍之日起倒算四年的时间里呆满三年. ) 请指点一二,十分感谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律