I heard that the if you are STUDYING abroad, then it will not make any difference. That means just as you stay in Canada. But you should ask the government to confirm it.

lynx (jane)
2001-5-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我至今已经在加拿大连续呆了13个月, 现在拿到了美国学校的录取通知. 请问我如果在美国读书两年之后回加拿大时, 是否只要再呆满两年就可以入籍了? ( 因为据说三年是从申请入籍之日起倒算四年的时间里呆满三年. ) 请指点一二,十分感谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律