＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
In these days, one of my duties is to phone screen the job candidates. I cooked up some simple questions to check whether the candidates have the experiences they claimed. I found my questions worked well. I post them here for reference.
1) This is question regarding JDBC. We want to know some information about the database and the table we are accessing. What part of JDBC API do we need to use to get these information?
2) Our website is built using Servlet and JSP technology. I want to add the following functionality for the home page. To record how many times our web site has been hit since its going live. Can you give us some suggestions how to implement it?
3) Let me say I am writing a very important Java Servlet. Many other servelets need to use the service provided by this important servlet. How can we implement this requirement?
4) Do you have experieces in image processing using Java Servlets? If yes, how do you get a Graphics object in an image processing servlet?
5) Have you written any Custom tags? If yes, can you tell me the names of some major super classes and interfaces you have used in the Sun's tag library?
answer : TagSupport, BodyTagSupport, Tag, BodyTag ...
6) We can either use page directive or jsp standard library tag to include a file as we write a Web page using JSP. What's the difference in these two different ways to include external contents?
7) Have you ever written any JavaBeans? What's the minimal requirements for the API of a JavaBean?
8) In the present JSP technology, if we decide to use JavaBeans, how will handle those Beans with indexed properties?
9) If you are asked to write a Stateful Session Bean to do some database transactions, which interface from Java Transaction package are going to use? Which methods of this interface are you going to use?
10) If we are going to create an EnityBean component, we need some Primary Keys. What are basic requirements for a primary key class?
11) For what kind of EJB components can we use pooling technology?
12) How do we create a Thread in a EJB component?
13) We just received an enterprise application divlivered by our partners. It comes in a form of an ear file. From a programmer's perspective, how would you like to investigate this software package? Let me assume there is no readme file and, Java API documentation, and Java source code.
14) Here are some thing related to EJB client. After we get an EJB home interface from JNDI, we need to call a method named narrow().
Can you tell me why?
15) What are Phantom Reads?
16) In developing EJB component, we need to pass in some parameters from configuaration file. This can be done in ejb-jar.xml file. Which elemenst of this XML file would you like to use to configure these paramerters?＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞