ccb (ccb)
But I think it depends on the reason for which u apply that RRP and whether u have wife or husband living and working here in Canada. If the reason is strong and u do have ur spouse here, the risk is much lower. You can probably stay in China and keep sending inquiries by fax until they answer. I used to meet such a case (application prepared by an agent) that finally RRP arrived after 6 months but before 1 yr so that the applicant had enough time to go back in the period covered by RRP. If u applyed thru an agent, ask them about it and ask them to send inquiries. We can keep contact for further discussion. Good luck.
2001-5-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 救命啊,大家在腐败之余,请给点意见

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程