I'm not sure. But if the seal on your certificate is of the new name, still I suggest you get a notarized document. 有备无患

sailor (Sailor)
2000-9-4 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: can you help me: 成都科技大学是CCPE认可的大学,但现已经改名四川大学,这需不需要作改名公证呢?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请