in Canada, College is treated as the same level as OAC, which is correspondent to high school education in China

long-river (long-river)
so, I don't think you will be able to apply for Master. More,
you will have to do more if you apply for batchlor study.
maybe you should take all 1st year courses. The courses
you have taken in the college CAN NOT be transfered to
university credit in Canada.

Anyway, you can still try some remote university.

Good luck
2000-9-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 国内工业电气技术大专,是否可加拿大申请Telecommunication Master?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造