If u r not resident in US, and u use US broker to trade. u may get tax trouble. as far as i know, non US resident will have to pay flat 30% tax for all the money they make in US, and u may have to pay the tax again in Canada, not sure for Canada part.

speed (如风)
2001-5-25 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 在加交易美股票, 交易费最低为多少钱 ??!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务