1. I was not asked for the HUKOU when I was interviewing last December. 2. You can get you HUKOU and the copy of HUKOU to ask for cerfified in GongAnJu, mabe they would want you UNIT's prove letter.

guest (www)
2000-9-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教户口问题?求高手解答,谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地