You can come back to university. It takes you 3 years and you can get a diploma. According to people have graduated, the income of a CGA is equal to the income who have a bachler degree.

tropicalfish (热带鱼)
Of course, the English ablity requirement for undergraduate course is higher than that for master course. If you plan to come back chine, master is a good choice. If not, you may think about my suggestion.
Maybe after one year, you will find the other major such as finance, IS more attractive.
good luck
2001-5-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 大家好,本人最近两天快被考试折磨得晕厥。最根本的是想学accounting,不知道到底是上master 还是college,劳工怕我读master会走弯路,但……

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造