My advice

rumba (rumba)
Take the GRE and go to US university for a PH.D. Start everything from beginning. I promise you will not regret when you get that degree. (of course it should be in EE or CS). GRE is a testing stone, haha. However if you are older than 30, forget this way.
2001-5-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 看这里很多朋友比较热闹。我研究生毕业以后一直搞机器人研究在学校,现在又读了博士,移民加拿大好找工作吗?先考雅思后申请,还是先排队后靠雅思。请各位大侠指点,当然还有许多问题要问

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请