ask your agent.

guest ()
If you need to pass the custom(i.e., like those people, who take Northwest and arrive in Detroit, have to pass Detroit's custom, no matter where their final destinations are), you need a transit visa.
I feel most likely you have to get one since your flight is from Asia.
2000-9-10 -05:00

回到话题: 我将乘坐国泰的航班飞往多伦多.但飞机经停美国的一个城市,请问我是否需要申请美国的过境签证?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家