In the internation studental guide of my university, it is said, Canada
is a very free country in sexual behaviors. If both persons agree on
it, sexual behavior is legal. However,
1. if one person disagree, it is illegal for the other person to
force to continue.
2. if one person wants to refuse it, do not hesitate it. Do not be
afraid that you hurt the other person, because you refuse the
behavior, not the person.
3. if one person wants to refuse it, refuse it explicitly and
determinantly. Soft refusal might be looked on as acceptance.
4. arrange the degree, if either person wants to stop, stop.
5. It is illegal to have sex with persons (girls) under certain age, even
he/she agrees with it.
6. Condom is strongly recommended to avoid unexpected pregnance and diseases.
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.