Every major university in Canada has actuarial science. Well... If you are going to choose it, think carefully because it takes you minimum 5 years after you graduate from university to complete all exams.

jeffrey815 (Smartiecat)
And unfortunately Actuarial Science is a field that you don't really need a Master degree because all you need is your license. Most people choose to learn by themself after undergrad to pass all the exams necessary. And normally it takes people 7 to 10 years to get their FSAs and FCIAs. So it's a long and painful process...
2002-11-4 -04:00

回到话题: can you give me some advice about how to change my career?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造