By law, you must keep all your business records for at least 6 years, report your income annually. The government will conduct tax audit from time to time.

1499728inc (bank)
本文发表在 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
At that time, you will be asked to present your business records.

How and when to report your income depends on what type of company you registered. There are three types of companies: sole proprietorship, partnership, and incorporation. The first two types are considered as personal company. You report your business income the same way as employment income.

Incorporation (or limited company) itself is a legal entity that is separated from you as a person. You need to report both the company's business income and your personal income. Your personal income from your business includes your employment income from the company and dividend you collected from the company's net income.

As to the time to file your tax return, personal companies are treated the same as private individual. The deadline is April 1. The deadline for incorporated is within 6 months of year end. You must have licenced accountant to file it. It need a financial report that was audited and signed by your accountant.

Hope this explains your questions.
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址:
2002-11-5 -04:00
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 帮朋友问一下关于small business的问题, 知道的朋友请进。谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习事业与工作