my thought

mssg (mssg)
1. change plate to NS, up to you 过户 or not.
2. Since your driver license address already changed, get new policy either from same company if they cover NS or a new one at NS.
3. you can ask If old insurance allows you renew policy at your current address.

Make sure you are properly covered before hit the road
2002-11-5 -04:00
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 想请教 懂行的DX 一个汽车保险问题:车的OWNER是我LG, 车牌驾照和保险都是安省的,他把车开到NS省后就去了美国,这半年车一直PAKING在NS,我把原保险CANCEL了。现在我有了Learner license, 想练车,必须重新上保险。请问:

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事