you need change your CHUJING CARD only.

guest (help)
2000-9-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I have a passport with the destination to USA, do I need to change the destination to Canada before submitting with the application?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请