bingle (bingle)
Assemble all your documents, when you are ready to submit your application, place them in a sealed envelope and
send them to the:
Consulate General of Canada
Immigration Section
Exchange Square
Tower 1, 12th Floor
8 Connaught Place
G.P.O. Box 11142
Hong Kong

Method of Payment
Payment must be in Canadian or Hong Kong dollars. No other currency will be accepted. Cash or personal cheques
are not accepted.
2001-5-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问香港现在是否接受亲自递交材料和现金?我准备托人把材料和现金带到香港使馆,是不是当场可以拿到FN?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请