You can sponse her as fiancee. But you must marry her within 90 days(?) when she arrived. So think carefully :)

hailstorm (鹏飞北溟)
2001-5-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教:: 都有那些方法, 可以最快地将国内的女友申请到加. (若本人已经拿到LP, 而女友从未申请过) ??!! 谢谢先!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事