Canada University won't issue second degree for you. For example, if you have a batchelor of science degree, you will not be eligible to get a second one. You may either try an Engineer degree or a master degree.

wjiang (汪激昂)
2001-5-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求学

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造