If I have gotten Master's degree in China, for example in mechanical engineering, can I apply for Master' degree in Electrical and Computer Engieering.

guest (guest)
2001-5-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求学

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造