About "Computer Programmer and Analyst"

jabber (jabber)
In USA, "Computer Programmer and Analyst" is an occupation. Many attorneys
use this as they petition working visa and green cards for IT professionals. We are not native English speakers, so we need follow examples. However, I do think "Computer Programmer" is a mean term.
2000-9-15 -05:00

回到话题: who can tell me the differenect between Software Engineer and Computer programmer/ Computer software Analyser?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习IT技术讨论