家庭团聚北京调查表中问题的理解(转自CHINASMILE)

guest (阿猫)
本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
1.How did you get to know your sponsor?
你如何认识你的担保人的。(估计原意是想知道你是通过朋友介绍,自己认识的,父母指定的等等,如果是跨国婚姻,这个问题比较敏感)

When were you introduced to your sponsor?
你什么时候被介绍给你的担保人?

By whom?
谁介绍的?

What are this person’s relations to you and your sponsor?
这个人和你以及你担保人的关系?(朋友,亲戚,律师,同事等等)

2.Briefly outline the circumstances of the first meeting between you and your spouse / fiancé (e).
简要的描述你和你配偶/未婚夫(妻)第一次见面的情况?

When did you meet?
什么时候见面的?

Where did your meet?
什么地方见面的?

Who was present?
谁在场?(可能就两个人,可能有介绍人,可能有很多人)

3.When did you begin dating and how long did you date before deciding to get married?
什么时候开始约会,到决定结婚前约会持续多久(这个问题有歧义,date可以理解为约会,也可以理解为定时间--定结婚的日子,但在这个地方我想是约会)

4.Who proposed marriage?
谁提议结婚的?

When and where did the proposal take place?
什么时候社么地点,提议发生的。

Was there a formal engagement ceremony? Yes/No If yes, please describe:
是否有正式的订婚仪式。如果是,请描述:(这个一般中国人没有,但是女方对这个比较敏感,多同她商量)

5.Please list the person(s) who accompanied your sponsor when she/he came to China for the marriage:
请列出陪伴你担保人来中国结婚的人的名单。(可能会没有,估计这个问题主要问到中国结婚的外国人)

When were you married?
你什么时候结婚(对多数中国人应该是那结婚证的时间)

Where did your marriage take place?
你结婚在什么地点发生(某国,某城,的/市镇厅/民政局/教堂/公证处)

Who was present?
谁出席

Who performed the service?
谁举行仪式(某神父/民政官员/公证人)

6.Was a reception held? Yes/No If yes, when and where was it held?
是否有宴会?如果是,什么时间什么地点举行?

How many people were present?
多少人出席

List specific immediate family members who were present:
列出出席的直系亲属:

If no reception was held, do you plan to hold one at a later date? Yes/No Indicate when and where.
如果,没有举行招待会,是否计划以后举行。指出时间和地点

7.Have you met your sponsor’s parents? Yes/No
你是否见过担保人的父母
Briefly describe your first meeting with your sponsor’s parents:
简要描述你第一次和你担保人父母见面的情况:

Has your sponsor met your parents? Yes/No
你担保人是否见过你的父母?
Briefly describe your sponsor’s first meeting with your parents:
简要描述你担保人第一次和你父母见面的情况:

8.Do any other family members reside with you? Yes/No If yes, whom?
是否有其他家庭成员和你住一起?如果是,谁?

9.Besides your sponsor, do you have any grandparents, cousins or uncle/aunts who reside overseas?
Yes/No
除了你的担保人,你是否还有其它的祖父母,堂兄妹,叔叔/阿姨在海外?
If yes, Please list their names and indicate their countries of residence:
如果是,指出名字和居住国。

10.Have you ever been married before? Yes/No
你以前是否结婚。
Have your sponsor ever been married before? Yes/No
你的担保人以前是否结婚。
If yes …(省略)

11.When did you first write each other? How often have you written to each other since then?
什么时候你们开始写信,从那以后,多久写一次。

12.When did you first call each other on the telephone? How often have you written to each other since then?
什么时候你地一次通电话,从那以后,多久一次。
In which language or dialect did you communicate with each other on the telephone since then?
那以后你么用什么语言或方言通话?

13.Is your sponsor currently residing with you in the PRC? Yes/No
你的担保人是否和你一起住在中国?
If no: Address where your sponsor is currently residing:
如果不是,写出你担保人目前的居住地。
Name of employer where he/she is working他/她工作的雇主名(公司/私人)
Position or nature of employment? 职位/性质
Telephone number and address of employer: 雇主的电话和地址

If yes Please ask your sponsor to answer the following questions.
Since when have you been residing in the PRC?
Are you currently working in the PRC? Yes/No
Name of employer?
Position or nature of employment?
Telephone number and address of employer:
(这个问题为在中国工作的加国居民设计)

14.Do you intend to resume residency in Canada? Yes/No If yes, when?
你是否打算开始居住在加拿大。如是,什么时候。

15.Do you have a place of residency in Canada? Yes/No If yes, please provide address.
你在加拿大是否有地方居住?如是,提供地址。

16.What ties have you maintained with Canada during your absence?
你不在的时候,是什么情结维系着你和加拿大。
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
(#89161@0)
2001-6-3 -05:00

回到话题: 家庭团聚北京调查表中问题的理解(转自CHINASMILE)

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚

URL:   
http://www.rolia.net/zh/post.php?f=0&p=89161