Notes to the applicant
• Immigration photographs are not the same as passport photographs.*****
• Please make sure that you provide the correct number of photographs specified in the
Notes to the photographer
The photographs must:
• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the
middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or
exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
• be produced on single weight matte paper.
The photographs must measure:
• between 25 mm and 35 mm (1” and 1 3/8”) from chin to crown
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size
TAKE THIS WITH YOU TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.