What if local police authorities insist on my submitting a document stating that I have left the company already issued by my work unit with its official stamp on it?

pocket (pocket)
2000-9-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: sailor, 向你请教:如果我在取得LP 以后,拿死护照去换出境卡(定居),所填写的表格是不是和申领护照时填得一样(中国公民出国申请表);如果我的盖章单位与护照记录有出入,what will happen?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备