if she's int'l student or PR, she needs to obtain document from Chinese consulate or embassy, which proves she's single, then goes back to China and gets married. and u need to translate & notarize ur marriage certificate for immigration to Canada.

guest ()
for either status, you can apply in either China or buffalo.
2000-9-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: HI Sailor, 请教一个问题,我的女朋友在加拿大,她如何跟我在 国内登记结婚,结婚后如何办理手续移民加拿大?谢谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地