it is legal to rent out part of your principle residence. it is considered as rental income but you can deduct rental expense against the income. the net profit will be added to your income for tax.

guest (guest)
2001-6-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 怎么去租房(法律问题)?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题