it is nonsense for you to immigrate. Your son will get better when he is in China. Think about that! I bet you will just be a normal guy in CA.

guest (dropby)
2000-9-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: puzzled, need sugesstion.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请