Hi, I think I must get a new emigration visa first, then it is possible that I let that company go out from China, but... First of all, what do I do that I can get my visa again??? the old visa was sent from Hongkong on April, and Now I are waiting.

huge_zhang (vincent)
2000-9-27 -05:00

回到话题: Hi , please Help me, and My consult lost my Visa, they said that I can get the new in Sept. but today they said that i must apply it again! what do I do ? and I must choose my old consult company to apply or chang new one company....

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地