if you want to make money first, get H1B.

guest ()
You know H1B is good for 3 years and renewable for once. So it's good for 6 years if your boss likes you. and at the same time, apply for Canadian LP. If your company would like to petition US green card for you, do it too. for canadian LP, you need working experience.
2000-9-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: H-1B via LP, which better? Hi, If you have to choose between H-1B visa and Landing Paper, which one would you perfer? Thanks. Also, Any chance to get a LP if apply with a occupation of MS student of CS? Your suggest will be highly appreciated!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请