Depending on who you are. If you are a citizen of the People's Republic of China, you have to have a visa to enter US. It will be easier to get a visa from US Embassy in China than in Canada.

guest (Rollor)
2001-6-10 -05:00

回到话题: 请问新移民如果一年内在加呆不到186天,会有什么 后果? 还有landing后能不能直接去America?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事