Thank you very much.

soon (soon)
I was heard that a landed immigrant would apply for a special visa, called BCC, which would allow you to go to the US without any other procedures. But I'm afraid it will be illegal to work in th US only with the BCC visa. Maybe it would be better if I apply for a working visa in China and then go to the US from Canada. Do you think so, or other better ideas?
2001-6-10 -05:00

回到话题: 请问新移民如果一年内在加呆不到186天,会有什么 后果? 还有landing后能不能直接去America?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事