soon (soon)
I know it's very easy to get a Visa from Canada to USA for visiting only.
But when I accross the border in USA, can I change a Working Visa immediately?
I wanna to know some procedures in detail.
Thanks in advance~!
2001-6-12 -05:00

回到话题: Help,help~~~~~~

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题