No! The employer said it is very easy to change a visiting Visa to a working Visa in USA. And he urge me to land in CANADA as soon as possible.

soon (soon)
2001-6-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Help,help~~~~~~

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题