I doubt! as far as i know, u need to get employed first, then the perspective employer (and its lawyer) will prepare you with paperwork for H or L or whatever visa, the key is u need to be offered. attempt to hire you is not equal to offer

guest ()
2001-6-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Help,help~~~~~~

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题