My suggestions

sailor (Ocean & Mountain)

What you can do for now is communication.  Explain the situation in details to both companies.  It's better to do it by email so that you keep written proof.  You may send email to one and CC another.

You may tell the new company that you are considering BBB, the Best Business Bureau.  Check bbb.org for more details.

Good luck!

2015-6-4 -05:00
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Pls help! Trouble with water heater service provider

Back To Forum: HOMEForum