wishlucky (Jobhunter)
If you have registered for MY Account, you can log in on CRA website and find the copy of T4. Otherwise, you can call 1-800-959-8281 to ask. If your former boss did not file T4 for 2013, he will be penalized for not remitting CPP, EI and filing T4 late. Give him a warning that you will file complaint to CRA if he does not issue T4 to you.
2014-7-23 -05:00
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教大家: 去年在一个小CA FIRM工作。 老板口头告知年薪和每月扣税, 然后每月领到税后工资所以也没有在意。半年后来离开到现在的位置。 今年老板不出T4, 说我是self-employed. 我彻底懵了。想问有谁遇到过这种事情吗?请问大家有律师推荐吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛会计论坛