本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Sr Finance Assistant
· Perform monthly financial reporting and analysis of factory financial performance and its
variances vs. AOP/estimates/PY. Oversee the monthly closing process. Ensure correct
costs/census mapping from Local ERP system to Hyperion/PeopleSoft
· Coordinate and perform monthly/quarterly/annually forecasting of factory financials
· Ensure the accuracy of cost and inventory transactions. Maintain applicable costing evaluation,
both daily cost updates for new items and annual cost revaluation (if applicable)
· Coordinate with Supply Chain for scrap, cycle count, warranty issues and review related costs
and IOS (Inactive, Obsolete and Surplus) inventory
· Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
· Support external and internal auditors with respect to cost & inventory management
· Lead year-end physical inventory
· Accounts reconciliation process/controllership responsibility
Skills/Qualifications: Basic Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
• 4 years related experience. Additional Qualifications: • Previous experience in a factory/supply chain role preferred.
• Solid technical and analytical skills.
• Strong problem
solving, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of SAP modules and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system
• Excellent communication skills, English in written and spoken.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh