本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Certificate: CPA, CGA
Summary of Skills & Experience
• Over 7 years of accounting experience with various industry clients.
• Skills in full cycle small/medium business accounting, including: accounts payables and receivables, payroll, bank reconciliation, accounts reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, sales/commodity /payroll / corporate taxes calculation, reconciliation & remittance.
• Ability to develop accounting procedures for intercompany related transactions.
• Ability to prepare financial statements & budgeting, weekly / monthly / yearly financial analysis to meet tight deadline.
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, MS Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; Knowledge of ERP-SAP system.
• Excellent team and ability to work independently, accuracy & detail oriented.
• Strong oral / written communication skills.
XXXXXXXX October 2007 to October 2014
XXX provides outsourced accounting services for small to medium size of businesses using efficiencies developed from our accounting knowledge and technical capabilities.
My duties and responsibilities includes,
• Judge & make journal entries to ensure all transactions are properly recorded per Canadian GAAP /ASPE.
• Develop & maintain transaction recording procedures based on the need of company’s accounting policies.
• Maintain chart of accounts & all books of general ledgers
Create new accounts upon business expansions.
Reconcile existing accounts upon necessity.
• Provide quantitative & qualitative cash sales & cash expenses analysis for the review of past month result & forecast of future month.
• Participate in preparing budgets / forecasts
Prepare master excel files for year round budgets based on raw data provided by managements.
Enter data into system accurately and generate the reports.
Run macro workbook to generate monthly cash flow statements, modify macro workbook upon changing of path, year, or other raw data.
Analysis deviations of budget vs. actual.
• Participate in training new employees to ensure they follow the proper procedures
Create detail notes for guidance.
Step by step lecturing.
Explain the purpose & result.
• Plan & prepare work for weekly activities.
• Reconcile sales tax / corporate tax / payroll tax accounts with CRA statements; ensure all installments / proposed payments are up-to-date, & all interest / penalty are recorded in the system.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements.
• Analyze & calculate financial ratios in order to meet the requirement of bank debt covenants.
• Perform month-end & year-end closing process to administrate smooth fiscal year roll over.
• Assist in preparation & completion of annual audits.
• Reconcile the audited financial statements & record yearend adjusting entries.
• Managing accounts payable with:
Enter vendor's bill based on business nature and professional accounting knowledge. Ensure expenses are recorded in the correct account.
File paper & electronic invoices in a good organized manner.
Reconcile up to date vendor statements to ensure timeliness & completeness.
Retrieve bill payment selection to notify the owner for payments on the timely basis.
Run cheques & EFT payment upon owner's requests.
Run aging reports to avoid late/early payments & penalties/interest.
• Process accounts receivable with:
Review billing forms filled by sales rep; create sales order upon billing forms.
Create invoices on the monthly basis or upon necessity with accurate manner.
Apply prepayments to the corresponded invoices; Record client payments to the corresponded accounts.
Send collection reports to the sales representative on the weekly basis to reduce the potential late collection.
Calculate commissions & commissions’ claw back based on sales & collections.
Prepare AR Aging summary to ensure all sales are recorded completely and accurately.
Prepare sales tax reports & make remittance.
• Reconcile banks, credit cards & other accounts to ensure all discrepancies are followed up & resolved on a timely basis
Reconcile bank accounts & bank loan accounts to provide periodic cash flow information for clients.
Match invoices to credit card transactions to ensure expenses are not double entered.
Reconcile intercompany loan accounts on monthly basis in order to generate correct information for combined financial statements.
• Manage payroll process:
Prepare regular periodic payroll; calculate additional pay and bonus.
Calculate & track vacation pay, sick day pay.
Calculate source deductions & other benefits, prepare & remit payroll tax
Prepare reports: ROEs’ / T4s’/year end reports; general ledger reports.
Maintain payroll items on the regular basis & upon business expansions / changes.
• Other duties:
Work with ADP for payroll outsource projects:
Set up login files.
Read thru ADP instruction handbook & create brief instruction file for training employees.
Prepare required employees / accounts year-to-date information to ADP for set ups.
Create & update payroll entry procedure file for payroll persons.
Test & modify IIF files for importing GL from ADP system to QBS.
Reconcile accounts in 2 systems periodically to ensure no discrepancies.
Create departments daily working instructions to ensure smooth transition:
Create workbook to describe departments’ routine work.
Set up detail notes for special transaction process.
Answer enquiries in the professional manners.
Provide onsite training for new employee.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh