If you are a green card holder, you need to file both US resident tax return and your Canadian T1 return

mimeme (tl)
2015-4-15 -05:00
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 加拿大居民在美国工作,如何报税

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛会计论坛