Depend on your actual situation to file US tax or not (1040/ 1040NR). Then file CA tax T1 in "Foreign income". Pay attention to "foreign tax paid",

yutou (芋头)
it should be US federal tax paid ( 1040 NR tax payable) + State tax paid (check if you need to file US State tax) + SSA + Medical tax paid.
2015-5-2 -05:00
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 加拿大居民在美国工作,如何报税

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛会计论坛