本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
We currently have an interim Tax Consultant role with a client of ours in the CPG/Manufacturing sector, located in the Bolton area. If interested, the role does have strong potential to convert to permanent.
Our client is currently in need of a experience
- Tax Consulting experience (ie, independent, contract, or public practice)
- In-depth II completed at a minimum.
- Corporate tax experience (see activities below)
- Manage the process of income tax accounting & compliance, including the preparation of tax returns, tax provisions and contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation.
- Working with R&D and Engineering groups in order to manage the company’s submission of SR&ED projects, including analysis of the success of such claims, as well as managing audits of prior claims.
- Act as primary audit contact for all Federal, Provincial, and Municipal income tax, commodity tax, sales tax, transfer pricing, non-resident tax, property tax, and excise tax audits
- Co-ordinate company property tax activities
- Complete and file government sales tax returns and payments
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh