- A few years of working experience in a CA firm environment, being able to complete independently Notice-to-Reader, Review and Audit engagement, Personal Tax returns and Corporate Tax Returns, take initiative to research on outstanding issues and finish the files with the need for minimal rework by reviewers;
- Strong interpersonal skills, which is required while communicating with clients, CRA and colleagues;
- Proficient language skills in speaking, reading and writing, for preferably English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Master level of CaseWare, Profile, QuickBooks, Excel and Word programs;
- Long-term commitment, deadline-driven, detail-oriented, being able to think beyond what is required and a fast learner;
- Willing and being able to work overtime in evenings/weekends at request during busy season.
We are located at Hwy 7 and Leslie, the centre of Richmond Hill. If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.