You shouldn't book the entry the refunded amount. You only need to adjust back the error under the bank side on the reconciliation.

raincoat (raincoat)
2017-10-12 -05:00
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Question about bank reconciliation

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛会计论坛