本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Divisional Overview Aecon’s Corporate division provides a support system which extends throughout all branches of the company and includes IT services, communications, finance and human resources, among others.
Company [Job Posting] Aecon Group Inc.
Business Unit Shared Services
Province/State Ontario [ON]
Title Accounts Payable Specialist (Contract)
Position Overview The Accounts Payable Specialist role reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and supports overall A/P functional performance and service delivery.
Key Responsibilities • Provide support and guidance on A/P operational processes, policies and practices.
• Enter invoices into SAP Timely and accurately
• Perform supplier reconciliations of strategic vendor accounts.
• Responsible for leading monthly supplier meetings with various levels of management
• Support the development of training materials and participate in training new hires.
• Troubleshoot SAP A/P issues as they arise to achieve acceptable outcomes.
• Complete other ad hoc analysis, special projects and duties as needed.
• Work with IS and ACE team to perform system testing as needed.
• Works with the A/P Manager to determine priorities and assist in the successful execution of required projects and day to day tasks.
• Work with company personnel to resolve service issues using sound business acumen.
•Act as the liaison between A/P and A/R for all intercompany and reciprocal accounts. This would include:
a) Documenting processes and providing training,
b) Ensuring that customer service expectations are met or exceeded,
c) Understanding the business requirements,
d) Working closely with A/P Manager to deliver quality, cost and productivity to meet the service level agreement specifications,
e) Responsible for the documentation of policies and procedures and assisting in audits,
f) Ensuring all A/P documentation (policies and procedures) are prepared, maintained and harmonized (whenever possible), and
g) Executing internal control procedures to ensure that confidential records and company assets are adequately protected.
• Monitor all Accounts Payable process controls directly associated with the Aecon internal compliance documentation and any audit requirements.
• Foster teamwork and communication within the Accounts Payable team and with other departments.
Required Knowledge & Skills • College Diploma or University Degree (Accounting preferred).
• 2-5 years full cycle Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a fast paced, high volume environment in the construction industry.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically Excel (advanced) and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient with SAP FICO module.
• High customer service mindset.
• Strong organizational skills in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks, while maintaining a high attention to detail.
• Flexibility to manage increased volume of work at month-end (ability to work overtime hours as required).
• Desire to take ownership of tasks assigned and willingness to learn.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work effectively with limited supervision and in a team environment.
Employment Status Contract
Job ID 4879
Compensation & Benefits Overview Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Equity Statement Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Accessibility Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh