Looking for a professional job in accounting? Check us out!
CPAC, in partnership with Ryerson University, Seneca College and Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, provides a bridging program to help internationally trained accounting professionals gain the core competencies needed to start their accounting careers in Canada.
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
• University degree in accounting or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting
• CLB Level 7 or above
• Commitment to completing the program
To learn more about the program and the admission requirements, please join us at the info session:
• Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
• Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
• Location: CPAC Conference Hall, 4150 Finch Ave. East, Toronto
To register, please email: email@example.com (indicating your name and telephone number)